[Vwoolf] Woolf sighting

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 1 14:31:41 EDT 2015

I come from a mining family.  My father was a miner, my mother is a miner.  Have you ever looked into a miner’s eyes?  They’re the deepest blue you’ve ever seen.  I think that’s why I live in Ibiza.  The blue of the sea there reminds me of the blue in a miner’s eyes.  Influences?  Well, Goethe, of course.  And Ortega y Gasset.  Oh, and me Auntie Cissie Turner . . .

(How *could* the BBC have wiped those Alan Bennett “On the Margin” shows?)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alan-Bennetts-Margin-BBC-Audio/dp/1408427028
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26609104

Stuart