[Vwoolf] Announcing FiMA--the Feminist inter/Modernist Association

Sarah Cornish sarahcornish at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:10:12 EST 2015

​Dear Woolfians, ​

​Julie Vandivere and I​
 are pleased to announce the new Feminist inter
​/​
Modernist Association.
​ After much cultivation, which benefited enormously from the terrific
suggestions many of you offered about what we need from such an
organization, we are ready for you. Here are four things you can do today!

You can visit the beautiful website here: http://fima.bloomu.edu/

You can sign up for the listserv here:

You can distribute the attached flyer near and far, in print and digital.

And,
​ ​
be sure to take a few minutes to watch the regional television piece on the
25th Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf. About it, Julie says,
​"​
it’s fun to see a number of you talking with great enthusiasm in a sunny
and lovely place. So, it’s worth a look. And much of it is worth a laugh.
Take a gander":
​ ​
http://fima.bloomu.edu/?page_id=1153

Much more to come!