[Vwoolf] IVWS Website Announcement

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Thu May 28 13:02:11 EDT 2015

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Associate Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324?
502-863-8132

New IVWS Website

The web team for the IVWS is delighted to announce the launch of the redesigned website. We have shifted to drop down boxes for our menu items, making it easier to access the information you want. The new Archives page will preserve the history of Annual International Virginia Woolf Conferences, and IVWS sponsored sessions at MLA, making an electronic complement to the paper Archives, held at the Pratt Library, Victoria University at the University of Toronto.  Don't forget to use the How to Join page under About Us to access the easy, PayPal-based method of becoming a member or of keeping your membership up to date.
The site can be accessed at: http://www.utoronto.ca/IVWS/

We hope you enjoy our new look!

Melba Cuddy-Keane (web manager) and Alexandra Nica (web design)