[Vwoolf] new email address!!!

Laurie Reiche lauriereiche at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:26:04 EDT 2015

Hey ho hi everyone!
	I have been going through email and network crisis here in London which, when all alone in this big (but wonderful) city makes it feel, on one level, kind of lonely (but wonderful!) and so I am sending this off to you all so you have my new email address which I've just converted. I am now a gmail-girl!
	I hope everyone is well. I'm thinking of you all wishing each and everyone of you could come run around with me! I've been to so many wonderful places in this one day alone and am off to the ballet (Woolf's works put to ballet!) tonight! I'll be posting pictures on Face Book. And in the meantime...
	….Biggest British hugs to all,
			Laurie