[Vwoolf] Review of Woolf Works Ballet

Elisa Sparks sparks at clemson.edu
Fri May 22 13:27:12 EDT 2015

Dear All—
I’ve finished my review/ explication of Woolf Works, the new Wayne MacGregor ballet I was lucky enough to get to see in London.  All the time I was watching it, I was wishing all of you were in the audience with me; this is the best I could do to make that so.  At the end I’ve added links to a lot of the reviews which have photographs of the performance and to a series of videos that show the dancers in rehearsal as well as a conversations among the choreographers, dancers, and dramaturg.
 Enjoy,
Elisa

http://studywoolf.blogspot.com/