[Vwoolf] how to cook fish like Virginia Woolf

Alice Staveley staveley at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 12 17:25:39 EDT 2015

Thank you, Anne, for this delicious ‘link’ which I discovered also embeds a Kickstarter campaign for the “Mary Review”, a new woman-produced general interest magazine that, after hearing some wonderful new research on Time & Tide at the Woolf conference, immediately had me lend my guinea to the cause.

The crowdsourced campaign ends later today, but it’s worth taking a look at the design and rationale for the enterprise.

Very best
Alice

Alice Staveley
Lecturer & Director of Honors