[Vwoolf] Entries for 2014 Bibliography

Shannon, Drew Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Thu Jul 23 12:37:27 EDT 2015

Greetings, all!

As the International Virginia Woolf Society's Historian/Bibliographer, my primary job is to put together the annual bibliography.  I've been working on this throughout the summer, and hope to complete it in the next couple of weeks.  Many of you have e-mailed me off-list to let me know of your publications in 2014.   If you did publish something in 2014 -- a book, a peer-reviewed essay, etc. -- that should be included in the bibliography, could you please e-mail me the publication information off-list as soon as you can?  Please send them to Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>.  Send the information along even if you believe I probably already have it from the Miscellany, Woolf Studies Annual, the Bulletin, etc. -- Better to hear about something twice than to miss it by accident.  And don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about whether or not something belongs in the bibliography.

Cheers,
Drew

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233 USA
(513) 244-4541
Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>

"I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual." -- Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922