[Vwoolf] Fw: Ellen Hawkes

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Mon Jul 13 07:49:12 EDT 2015

Good morning,

Please see the email below, a query that I received this morning. I'm also attaching an obituary for Ellen Hawkes so you can read about her work with Woolf and the Virginia Woolf Miscellany.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sfgate/obituary.aspx?pid=175014938

Best,

Kristin

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Associate Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324​
502-863-8132