[Vwoolf] Highlights of 25th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf

Paula Maggio akronpm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 13:07:58 EST 2015

Julie Vandivere and I are somehow on the same wave length. She just sent out a message about the 25th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf while I was in the midst of writing a post for Blogging Woolf about the wonderful things she and Erica Delsandro have planned for this year's June event -- including the participation of Cecil Woolf and Jean Moorcroft Wilson, a dress-up Mrs. Dalloway's Party, and a juried exhibition of small works on paper. You can read more about the conference highlights at this link: https://bloggingwoolf.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/excitement-ahead-june-4-7-at-woolf-conference/

Paula Maggio
Blogging Woolf