[Vwoolf] TS Eliot on Virginia Woolf

Adolphe Haberer adolphe at haberer.fr
Thu Aug 13 04:45:56 EDT 2015

Dear Stuart,
I don't have the Critical Heritage volume at hand. It might be interesting to see if Eliot's original article differs significantly from the translation made (by whom?) from the French. And also I must say that I found extraordinarily interesting the devastating criticism Eliot made of D.H. Lawrence, which of course does not appear in the Critical Heritage.
Best
Ado