[Vwoolf] Reading Notebooks

Alice Lowe alicelowe88 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 11:14:33 EDT 2015

I find myself frequently in need of Brenda Silver's wonderful reference. I can get it at the public library via interlibrary loan, but it's a hassle & of brief duration. I return it & then I need it again. I've been tracking it through ABE, Amazon & other sources but can't find a copy for less than $75, too much for me.
I'm wondering if anyone has an extra copy they would sell me (a retired non-pensioned non-academic) for a reasonable price. It will be put to good use.
thanks,Alice Lowe
www.aliceloweblogs.wordpress.com