[Vwoolf] Woolf conference--Scranton

Vandivere, Julie jvandive at bloomu.edu
Thu Apr 30 06:27:32 EDT 2015

If people want to coordinate times with Suzette, it would cost us about 220.00 to run a minivan roundtrip to both pick up on Wed. and drop off on Sunday or early Monday. This could be divided by 1, making it quite expensive, or by about 5, making it about 23.00 each way.

I’m willing to do this if interested parties cover the cost.  So, let’s say it will leave Wilkes Barre late afternoon or early evening on Wednesday and arrive back in Scranton Sunday at 2:00 PM or Monday at 7:00 AM, depending on what you all prefer.

Just write me personally at jvandive at bloomu.edu<mailto:jvandive at bloomu.edu>, and I’ll do my best to coordinate the group.

Best.
Julie