[Vwoolf] Upcoming Registration Deadline

Vandivere, Julie jvandive at bloomu.edu
Sun Apr 19 21:51:24 EDT 2015

I just wanted to remind all of you that regular registration for the 25th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf ends Tuesday, April 21st. After Tuesday, you will still be able to register but will have to pay the higher rate.

Below I’m including a link to both the program and the registration page. The conference promises to be very exciting with academics from around the world coming to present their work on Virginia Woolf and her female contemporaries.

Also, because of the number of shuttle requests from Newark we have already received, we are adding a 2:00 PM shuttle from Newark International Airport to Bloomsburg University on June 3rd.

So, don’t miss out on the lower registration rate, and if you had delayed firming up your plans because you had hopped for an earlier shuttle, now is the time to grab that opportunity.

Registration:
http://woolf.bloomu.edu/?page_id=81

Program:
http://woolf.bloomu.edu/?page_id=88

If you have any questions, please contact me.

It's going to be a really spectacular event thanks to all of you!

Julie`