[Vwoolf] Textual difference/problems?

Illya Nokhrin illya.nokhrin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:37:33 EDT 2014

As others have mentioned, there are quite a few interesting variants
between editions in Woolf's published writings (not to mention the drafts,
of course). If you have not seen it already, you might find Julia Briggs'
and DF Mackenzie's paper, "Between the Texts: Virginia Woolf's Acts of
Revision" helpful. You can find it in Text Vol. 12, (1999), pp. 143-165
(available online on JSTOR).