[Vwoolf] Secondary bibliography

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 16 13:44:12 EDT 2014

There are now over 31,000 items in my bibliography, inc. all the items in
the IVWS bibliographies.

http://www.cardbox.com/downloading/server.htm

Choose "Cardbox on its own" here:
http://www.cardbox.com/downloading/client.htm

Once you have the Cardbox Client installed, double-click on the icon on your
desktop, then click on File: Open. Then click on the Server tag. In the
large white box on the left, there should show: database.cardbox.net. Click
on that and several databases should appear in the large white box on the
right, including ‘Virginia Woolf & Bloomsbury’ (and 'INDEX to the "Nation
and Athenaeum"'). Highlight ‘Virginia Woolf & Bloomsbury’, then click on
Open.

See here: http://www.virginia-woolf-bloomsbury.org.uk/page14.html

Stuart