[Vwoolf] Best biography? Best bibliography?

Erin M Kingsley erin.kingsley at colorado.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:58:28 EDT 2014

What does everyone think of the much shorter bio of Woolf by Alexandra
Harris? I know that Lee is the definitive biography, but is Harris adequate
if one requires a quicker read?

Erin
Erin M. Kingsley, Ph.D.
Online Instructor, Literature
Div. of Continuing Education and English Dept.
University of Colorado at Boulder
Cell: 303-332-2518

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Barbara Jones <Barbara.Jones at minnlawyer.com