[Vwoolf] Graduate students and the IVWS

Beja, Morris beja.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:47:33 EDT 2014

Hi,
May I just provide a historical context? When the Society was started back in the 1970s, graduate students were central to our success. Most—though not all—of the active people were so-called “junior professors”; there were non-academics as well, of course. But so were there graduate students, working on their dissertations on Woolf. Without them there would have been much less excitement.
Best,
Murray