[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf and British Fascism

Catherine Hollis hollisc at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 14 14:53:41 EDT 2014

Lord Redesdale does indeed sound like a "truly tyrannical" father -- and a
deeply uneducated/unintellectual man. Quite the opposite of Leslie Stephen!

But what an interesting family/milieu/issue to consider on a Tuesday!

Best,

Catherine

--
Catherine W. Hollis, PhD
Assistant Editor, The Emma Goldman Papers
hollisc at berkeley.edu