[Vwoolf] help with a reference?

Mary Ellen Foley mefoleyuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:40:40 EDT 2014

Have been checking references for hours and I'm down to the last one, a
detail for which I apparently failed to record the page number.  ARGH!

Would any kind soul happen to know already--don't go to any trouble--where
in Quentin Bell's biography he wrote that, as far as he knew, Leslie
Stephen had never read any of Virginia's work  other than one essay and
what appeared in the Hyde Park Gate News?

I would be pathetically appreciative of any pointers here--

Mary Ellen

M.E.Foley
MEFoleyUK at gmail.com