[Vwoolf] IVWS spring newsletter

kathryn simpson kathryn.simpson88 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 04:49:47 EDT 2014

Dear Woolfians,

Many thanks to everyone who has responded with information, news items and
other things for the next newsletter. This is all very welcome!

The newsletter will now appear later in the summer so as to allow for the
inclusion of Woolf conference reports and MLA information, and to
synchronise better with the publication of the VWM.

If you could please send me any conference reports (and anything else you'd
like to contribute) by the end of June, that would be marvellous!

All best wishes,
Kathryn