[Vwoolf] Fw: Bloomsbury cookbook--at Amazon.com

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Sat May 3 06:30:53 EDT 2014

BTW--Amazon.com in the U.S. has it:

http://www.amazon.com/Bloomsbury-Cookbook-Recipes-Life-Love/dp/0500517304/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399112860&sr=1-1&keywords=bloomsbury+cookbook

Cheers--
Karen Levenback

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jeremy Hawthorn <jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no>
To: "Virginia Woolf list.serv ‎[vwoolf at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu]‎" <vwoolf at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 5:51 AM
Subject: [Vwoolf] Bloomsbury cookbook

Not sure if this has been posted. It would be nice to get the recipe for the Boeuf en daube I suppose . . .

Jessie Conrad (Joseph's wife) published a cookbook for which he wrote an Introduction. Very British cooking. Only for Conrad enthusiasts.

Not sure if I will buy the Bloomsbury cookbook, although it might find a place on the shelf next to a cookbook claiming to give recipes for food served on the "Titanic." What's interesting about that cookbook is that there are apparently some dishes on preserved
 Titanic menus that no-one really knows anything about.

Jeremy H

http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2014/may/02/eating-words-literary-cookbooks-bloomsbury-group