[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Miscellany, Spring 2014, Issue 85--special topic: Woolf and Materiality, edited by Derek Ryan--now online at WordPress

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Tue Jun 24 13:41:24 EDT 2014

Dear all,

The Spring 2014 Virginia Woolf Miscellany (Issue 85) is now online and in print.

The issue, edited by Derek Ryan, includes articles by David Bradshaw, Jane Goldman, Leene Kore Schröder, Rachel Crossland, Amy Bromley, Rebecca Rauve-Davis, Brandon Truett, Judith Allen, Suzanne Bellamy, and a poem by Sandra Inskeep-Fox as well as book reviews by Todd Avery and Gigi Thibodeau, Christine Sizemore, Kristin Czarnecki, Emily Kopley, Alice Kelly, Susan Wegener and Karina Jacubowicz. Pat Lawrence contributed a review of "The Armory Show at 100" in the context of Bloomsbury.

The publication can be viewed at: <http://virginiawoolfmiscellany.wordpress.com/virginia-woolf-miscellany-spring-2014-issue-85/> http://virginiawoolfmiscellany.wordpress.com/virginia-woolf-miscellany-spring-2014-issue-85/. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to post the link on the Virginia Woolf Miscellany Online webpage due the trauma of transitioning to a new version of Dreamweaver. My apologies.

If you are a member of the International Virginia Woolf Society, you should be receiving a copy as a membership benefit. Those of you who are not members of the IVWS or, alternatively, do not have a personal subscription to the publication may purchase any issue of the Miscellany for $5.00 plus the cost of mailing. Contact me if you are interested in purchasing copies.

Also, If you are interested in proposing a future special topic, please contact me. If you need to contact the book review editor, please write to Karen Levenback at kllevenback at att.net<mailto:kllevenback at att.net>.

I hope you enjoy the issue.

All best,

Vara

Vara Neverow
Managing Editor, Virginia Woolf Miscellany
Professor, English and Women’s Studies
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street
New Haven, CT 06515