[Vwoolf] Seeking pagination from Flush in the 1983 American Harcourt Brace Jovanovich edition

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Sat Jul 19 11:10:43 EDT 2014

Hi there, Woolfians,

I am seeking the pagination for the following quotation from the American 1983 Harcourt Brace Jovanovich edition of Flush:

The quotation is from the Notes and is about Nero, Jane Carlyle's dog. The specific passage is: 'leapt from a top-storey window with the intention of committing suicide.'

I need to know both the page that is referenced in the note and the page on which the note itself appears.

In the editions I currently have access to, the page references are 147 (the passage that is annotated) and 183 (the page on which the note begins).

Please respond privately if you have the edition and can provide the page references. Thanks so much!

Best,

Vara

Vara Neverow
Professor, English and Women's Studies