[Vwoolf] Article

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Mon Jul 14 11:19:11 EDT 2014

Thank you for this great article. If anything, it doesn't wax eloquent enough about Beth Rigel Daugherty's contributions to Woolf studies, teaching, and mentoring younger colleagues! Beth--you are a treasure!
Diana

Diana L. Swanson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Women's Studies & English
Faculty Associate of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Studies
Faculty Associate of Institute for the Study of the Environment, Sustainability, and Energy
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
815-753-6611
dswanson at niu.edu

>>> "ANNE Fernald [Staff/Faculty [A&S]]" <fernald at fordham.edu> 7/10/2014 12:07 PM >>>
Thanks so much for sharing Kristin! I can't resist adding my voice to the choir.

Beth has been such a support, such a source of kindness and inspiration to me for decades and it makes me veyr happy to see how much she is appreciated.

A lovely and deserved tribute,

Anne