[Vwoolf] Barra & Skye

Jane Goldman Jane.Goldman at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 08:18:57 EDT 2014

Dear Stuart
Well I think Barra looks beautiful even in the rain and gloom! So glad you did like Skye, possibly my favourite place on this earth
Jx

Dr Jane Goldman
Reader in English Literature

Convener 1A POETRY & POETICS
[RULE FOUR: Consider everything an experiment]

School of Critical Studies
University of Glasgow
Room 401, 5 University Gardens
Glasgow G12 8QQ

Tel: 0141 330 5163 (direct)
       0141 330 5296 (office)
Email: jane.goldman at glasgow.ac.uk

“Money is no longer going to do our thinking for us. Wealth will no longer decide who shall be taught and who not.”
Virginia Woolf, “The Leaning Tower” (1940)

"we are the words; we are the music"
(Virginia Woolf)

"The difference is spreading."
(Gertrude Stein)