[Vwoolf] New book out on Woolf's diaries

Barbara Lounsberry lounsberry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:25:56 EDT 2014

Many of you know that I have been working on Woolf's diaries for many
years.  My book, *Becoming Virginia Woolf: Her Early Diaries and the
Diaries She Read*, is out this month from the University Press of Florida.

Attached as files are fliers for discount sales for "Individuals" and for
"Libraries."  The discount for "Individuals" runs until July 11.  If you
think the book would be of value, please recommend it to your libraries.  I
am told that "patron-driven acquisition" now dominates many U.S. libraries.
 Thanks so much.

Barbara Lounsberry