[Vwoolf] CFP Woolf Conference 2014 Reminder

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Thu Jan 9 17:17:21 EST 2014

Dear WoolfList Folks,

I encourage you to send a proposal for a paper, a panel, a workshop, and/or a roundtable for the 24th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf, to be held in Chicago 5 - 8 June 2014. The deadline is 25 January 2014. See our web site for details: http://www.niu.edu/woolfwritingtheworld/

REMEMBER:
Chicago in June will be warm and beautiful--unlike right now for the MLA!
The Woolf conference always draws a scintillating, welcoming, festive crowd.
Students, independent scholars, teachers, and common readers are welcome, in addition to professional scholars.
We have three fabulous keynote speakers: Mark Hussey (and his dynamic roundtable quartet), Maud Ellmann, and Tuzyline Allen.
We are planning some great special events--beginning on Wed. June 4 with a curated session at the Newberry Library and a Poetry Foundation-sponsored reception and reading. More details available shortly on our web site.

Co-organizer Pamela Caughie and I hope to welcome you to Chicago in June!
Diana

Diana L. Swanson, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Women's Studies & English
Faculty Associate of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Studies
Faculty Associate of Institute for the Study of the Environment, Sustainability, and Energy
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
815-753-6611
dswanson at niu.edu