[Vwoolf] Advance notice - 24 May 2014

annemarie bantzinger ambantzinger at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 10:01:23 EST 2014

Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 14:12:59 +0000
From: member at linkedin.com
To: ambantzinger at hotmail.com
CC: surenpaul at hotmail.com
Subject: Advance notice - 24 May 2014

              Surendra PAUL

            SURGEON at NHS

          The next Leonard Woolf Symposium will be held at the University of Sussex in Brighton.I will post you further information as it develops.

Dr Surendra Paul

Chair,LWS,UK

            Reply to Surendra

           TIP   You can respond to this message by replying to this email

            You are receiving LinkedIn message emails. Unsubscribe.

                This email was intended for Annemarie Bantzinger (Montessori teacher at Montessori School Zuid Hilversum). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA