[Vwoolf] Woolf Conference Selected Papers reminder

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Fri Aug 1 14:42:39 EDT 2014

Dear Woolfians,

Please accept our apologies for using the Woolf listserv to reach those who presented papers at the Woolf conference, Writing the World, this past June. If you did not present a paper, please go ahead and delete this email--but keep an eye out next spring for the Selected Papers volume!

For those of you who did present papers in June, we write to remind you that the deadline for submitting your paper for Writing the World: Selected Papers from the 24th Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf (Clemson University Digital Press) is August 15. We have gotten so many glowing comments on the high quality of the papers at the conference and hope to make the selected papers representative of the scope and quality of the scholarship presented in Chicago.

Please send your papers, in MLA format and in either MSWord or rich text format (RTF), to both of us at the following email addresses:

pcaughi at luc.edu
dswanson at niu.edu

You can also see the full call for submissions at http://www.niu.edu/woolfwritingtheworld/home/

Best wishes,
Diana and Pamela
Diana Swanson and Pamela Caughie, co-organizers, Virginia Woolf: Writing the World

Diana L. Swanson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Women's Studies & English
Faculty Associate of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Studies
Faculty Associate of Institute for the Study of the Environment, Sustainability, and Energy
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
815-753-6611
dswanson at niu.edu