[Vwoolf] Informal survey on teaching Eminent Victorians

Craig, A. Layne a.layne.craig at tcu.edu
Sat Apr 5 14:42:45 EDT 2014

Todd,

I am teaching Eminent Victorians for the first time this fall, in a course on the Bloomsbury Group at Texas Christian University.

Best,

Layne

A. Layne Craig, PhD
Instructor I
Department of English
TCU
(817) 257-5790
TCU Box 297270
http://www.eng.tcu.edu/profiles/craig.htm

On Apr 5, 2014, at 12:55 PM, Nick Smart wrote:

Todd, like Vara and Mark I have taught EV on occasion, mostly in Bloomsbury seminar. But not recently and I really miss it. Thanks for stirring up the memory.

Nick Smart
Professor of English
The College of New Rochelle