[Vwoolf] Bibliography of Woolf Studies

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Tue Sep 3 11:08:45 EDT 2013

Good morning,

As the Historian/Bibliographer for the International Virginia Woolf Society, I invite you to submit to me the citations for any of your scholarly articles Woolf published in 2013. Please note that I've got, or will have, everything from Woolf Studies Annual and the issues of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany covered.

Also--please forgive any wonkiness in these emails. Our IT department has just updated Microsoft Outlook, and copying, pasting, drafting, etc., is proving to be troublesome!

Thanks very much,

Kristin Czarnecki