[Vwoolf] Lottie Coles, Artist

Elisa Sparks SPARKS at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:29:20 EST 2013

Sorry if this shows up twice; the first time the address looked wonky and I thought I might accidentally just be sending to myself.  Don’t want you all to miss this new member of the visual Woolf group.

Thought people would be delighted to see the images of Charleston (both photographic and painted) in this you-tube video about artist Lottie Coles, whose show “Bloomsbury Interiors” will open November 19th at Cricket Fine Art, 2 Park Walk, Chelsea, London SW10 0AD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqWpCpmQ_4

Here’s a link to the opening event page on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/lottiec73
Cricket Fine Art, Private View<https://www.facebook.com/events/525793500842469/?ref=5>
November 19<https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2013/November/19> at 6:30pm in UTC
SW10 0Ad