[Vwoolf] event in Oxford

Sandra Inskeep-Fox inskeep-fox at myactv.net
Fri May 31 07:09:27 EDT 2013

Now, you see, this is just one more reason to be a part ofthe
listserve community.  I'm looking out the window at a trail of young
girls with tattoos and pajama pants, heading for school in the
morning and feeling just so awful about the state of things.  The
email bings and I get to read that there are places still that are
accustomed to phrases like "...lecture will be followed by High Tea
in the College Buttery."

Thanks Virginia Woolf list.serv and all my friends I haven't yet met.

Sandra Inskeep-Fox