[Vwoolf] an A.S. Byatt query

stephanpickering at cs.com stephanpickering at cs.com
Mon May 13 16:38:55 EDT 2013

Shalom & Boker tov...

Somewhere, in her writings, Antonia Susan Byatt (who remains, for me, the post-Shoah Virginia Woolf of womanist writers) speaks of the quantum science of bubbles via a character's interest in them.  I have read the works of Boys (1890), Isenberg (1978), and Young (2011), as in a chapter-in-progress for my book on pre-5th century Jewish mysticisms, I examine the parallels between their concepts of Spirit planes, and the later quantum concepts of 'bubbles' and 'foam', etc. For some reason, Ms Byatt's image has been haunting me, but I can't remember its source. The idea that our Being is part of an eternally inflating, nucleating 'bubble' universe, sometimes colliding with others, is a source of wonder to me.
Can anyone here supply the data?

Best regards, Stephan

STEPHAN BOROWSKI PICKERING / Chofetz Chayim benAvraham
Torah G-ddess Yehudi Apikores  / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher

JANE PICKERING BOROWSKI
Empath Medium, Co-Editor & Publisher

THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
2333 Portola Drive # 4
Santa Cruz, California 95062-4250
stephanpickering at cs.com

IN PROGRESS: Dialects of a synaesthetic heart: poetics for Faline Pickering (23 January
1949 -- 24 August 2008)
IN PROGRESS: Alfred Russel Wallace's KING KONG: the semioptics of Willis O'Brien
IN PROGRESS: Mutanda Dinosaurologica: in memory of Samuel Paul Welles (9 November
1909 -- 6 August 1997)

TWIN FLAME IN THE QUANTUM HOLOGRAPHIC STRING MULTIVERSE TO:
JANE PICKERING BOROWSKI, MY WIFE
PARTNER IN THE UNIVERSE TO: FALINE PICKERING, MY BELOVED QUANTUM AQUARIUS
BROTHER IN THE UNIVERSE TO: KITTY CALEENE PICKERING, MY SISTER

...the comprehension that I strove for turned into something that resisted conceptualization all the more emphatically the older I became; for it revealed a secret life, one which I had to acknowledge as being impossible to conceptualize, and which seemed portrayable only through symbols.
-- REB GERSHOM SCHOLEM
One concept corrupts and confuses the others. I am not speaking of the Evil whose limited sphere is ethics; I am speaking of the infinite. ...Reality is not always probable, or likely.
-- JORGE LUIS BORGES
G-d is all that exists, but not all that exists is G-d.
-- R. MOSHE CORDOVERO