[Vwoolf] More of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany online...Issues 1, 5, 44, 58, 60 and 61 are now scanned and searchable.

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Thu Jul 18 14:23:56 EDT 2013

Ditto--kudos and thanks, Vara!

Diana

Diana L. Swanson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Women's Studies & English
Faculty Associate of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Studies
Faculty Associate of Institute for the Study of the Environment,
Sustainability, and Energy
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
815-753-6611
dswanson at niu.edu
>>> Danell Jones <danelljones at bresnan.net> 07/18/13 8:17 AM >>>
                   Dear Vara,

       Thank you so much for undertaking this wonderfully ambitious and
     useful project. As you say, it will be a terrific resource for
 both scholars and common readers.

       Danell