[Vwoolf] British Library Poems?

Helen E Southworth helen at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 26 17:52:35 EST 2013

This might be useful:

Edward Fenwick Ellis (born 1906-), THE BRITISH MUSEUM IN FICTION : A
CHECK-LIST. Buffalo : Privately Printed, 1981. First edition : limited
to 500 copies. Described as “A splendidly idiosyncratic tabulation -
with extensive quotation - of hundreds of references in English and
American fiction (from Smollett onwards) to what was plainly once the
world's most cherished institution - the British Museum and its Reading
Room.”