[Vwoolf] New Moderator: Elisa Sparks!!

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Mon Feb 11 14:55:31 EST 2013

Indeed! This is wonderful news. Thank you so much for all the hard work, Anne, and for taking on the task, Elisa!

Vara

From: Danell Jones <danelljones at bresnan.net<mailto:danelljones at bresnan.net>>
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:12 PM
To: VWOOLF listserv <vwoolf at lists.service.ohio-state.edu<mailto:vwoolf at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Vwoolf] New Moderator: Elisa Sparks!!

Dear Anne & Elisa,

Thank you so much, Anne, for being our valiant moderator for lo so many years!  You have done a wonderful job making it possible for all of us to share ideas, ask for advice, learn about events, and just enjoy this lovely Woolfian company.

And many thanks to Elisa, too, for taking on this  noble responsibility!

Danell