[Vwoolf] New Moderator: Elisa Sparks!!

ANNE Fernald [Staff/Faculty [A&S]] fernald at fordham.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:12:53 EST 2013

Dear Woolfians,

It has been a great pleasure moderating this listserv for lo these many
years, but it's time to pass the torch. I'm delighted to be passing it to
the wonderful Elisa Sparks.

Elisa and I have, in fact, been co-moderating for a few months now with
nary a hiccup, so it's time to make it official: moving forward, it will be
Elisa, not I, who will help you with your subscriptions and who admonishes
the impertinent back into line.

I'll still be here, as ever, enjoying the company of global Woolf.

Elisa is SPARKS at Clemson.edu.

The lovely new list interface is here:

All best,

Anne

--
Anne E. Fernald<http://www.fordham.edu/academics/programs_at_fordham_/english/faculty/english_faculty/anne_fernald_28537.asp>
Director of Writing/Composition at Lincoln Center,

212/636-7613
fernald at fordham.edu