[Vwoolf] articles on Cam & James

Erin M Kingsley erin.kingsley at Colorado.EDU
Sat Dec 21 15:09:20 EST 2013

Hi Anne:

The big one that comes immediately to mind is "*To the Lighthouse*: James
and Cam," a chapter in Elizabeth Abel's wonderful book, *Virginia Woolf and
the Fictions of Psychoanalysis*. Chicago: U of Chicago P, 1989. I have the
article handy and will send it to you off-list.

Best,
Erin

Erin M. Kingsley
Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Part-Time Instructor
English Department
University of Colorado at Boulder
Hellems 101, 226 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309