[Vwoolf] First Encounters with Virginia on Blogging Woolf

LAURIE REICHE p.reiche at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 15:03:12 EDT 2013

I enthusiastically second that cheer!
	On that note, I stayed up until 4 in the morning reading Janet Malcolm's new book, Forty-One False Starts - Essays on Artists and Writers and, even though I've read every book known to mankind about Woolf & co., I still could not, to my delight, put down the essay about "the legend of Bloomsbury," called, "A House Of One's Own." There's something about being alive in this moment and watching from afar "fate" unfold and in that unfolding all that would be offered to you and me!…(too sleepy to be profound!)
	Laurie