[Vwoolf] FW: FINAL REMINDER Essay Prize DEADLINE - 1st October 2012

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Sun Sep 2 13:58:28 EDT 2012

A reminder regarding the deadline for Julia Briggs Essay Prize…

Vara Neverow
From: ruthwebb <ruthwebb at talk21.com<mailto:ruthwebb at talk21.com>>
To: Vara Neverow <neverowv1 at southernct.edu<mailto:neverowv1 at southernct.edu>>
Cc: Stephen Barkway <sbarkway at btinternet.com<mailto:sbarkway at btinternet.com>>
Subject: FINAL REMINDER Essay Prize DEADLINE - 1st October 2012

Dear Vara,

The VWSGB would be extremely grateful if you would send out the final reminder (below) of the 1st October deadline for the Julia Briggs Essay Prize to all your members.  As I shan't be accessing my e-mails between 2nd and 17th September, I've put that information in bold in the message below.

With many thanks for your help.

Very best wishes,

Ruth