[Vwoolf] "phenomenology found its author in VW"?

Sunjoo Lee abgrund at naver.com
Tue Nov 27 16:48:33 EST 2012

Would anyone recall a statement to that effect and where it appears? I remember reading about it in a footnote and checking the source. Then, trying to locate it, it turns out I can't even find the footnote that was mentioning it. The source(s) maybe are: Rereading in Modernism: New Directions in Feminist Criticism (Ed. Lisa Rado, 1994), or New Feminist Essays on Virginia Woolf (Ed. Jane Marcus, 1981). I seem to recall thinking it a little odd that a statement like that should appear in an essay collected under the theme of feminism. I've been searching the two titles, with no results so far.

Aside from this one, it would be great to  hear about works on Woolf and phenomenology.

Thank you,

Sunjoo