[Vwoolf] The Stephens Riding up Mt. Pentelicus

Jean millsj7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:13:16 EST 2012

Dear David,

Thank you so much for responding and helping to shed light on this path that I, too, have been traipsing down, down, down without much luck. Yes, my letters to Lee and Lee's publishers unanswered, as well, but I will keep your example in mind, continue to look, and then see how my editors feel about it. It's a wonderful shot, works with my subject, and you don't see it reproduced too often (perhaps only twice?). But now am going to go in search of your book! Thanks again for your help and insight,

Jean

Sent from my iPhone