[Vwoolf] (no subject)

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:22:59 EST 2012

Coincidentally as it happens, I also have 3 acrylic paintings of the
Mediterranean Sea in a collective show in Barcelona. If any on the
list happen to be in the city at these wintry dates, you're of course
most welcome. It's at Galeria Arnau, carrer Provença 376, running
from 7'30 pm 22 November till 15 January. The format is small,
22x27 cm. My inspiration is at least in part Woolfian/
Fryesque textural ;  ) With best wishes, wb