[Vwoolf] Question

Mark Hussey mhussey at verizon.net
Tue Nov 6 07:48:27 EST 2012

Favorite question:

"For example, there is the question that always bobs up at the beginning of
term when societies issue their invitations and universities open their
doors--why lecture, why be lectured?"  ("Why?")

Favorite line (don't ask me why!):

"'Good-night, Rebecca,' Mrs. Flanders murmured, and Rebecca called her
ma'am, though they were conspirators plotting the eternal conspiracy of hush
and clean bottles." (_Jacob's Room_)