[Vwoolf] VW quote

Aliona Dovghei alionadovghei at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 16:56:30 EST 2012

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.

--- On Mon, 11/5/12, Christine Froula <cfroula at northwestern.edu> wrote:

From: Christine Froula <cfroula at northwestern.edu>
Subject: [Vwoolf] No need to hurry...
To: vwoolf at lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012, 11:54 PM

    Dear Leslie and all--

    I once taught a freshman seminar on Woolf in which we studied the
    Hogarth Press's doings and the head of our Special Collections
    Library taught the students to print on the library's hand press. A
    favorite with the class was the "No need to hurry. No need to
    sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself” from A Room of One's
      Own.

    Have fun,

    Christine

    On 11/5/2012 3:23 PM, Leslie Hankins