[Vwoolf] question about Leonard reporting of Virginia . . . .

Bryony Randall Bryony.Randall at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jul 11 08:46:34 EDT 2012

Dear Molly,

The diary entry for Wed 30th June 1926 begins: 'This is the last day of June & finds me in black despair because Clive laughed at my new hat, Vita pitied me, & I sank to the depths of gloom.' - the entry goes on to describe the humiliation, and her dress is drawn into it too...

Hope this helps,

Bryony