[Vwoolf] Woolf in Pop Culture

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Thu Jul 12 10:28:41 EDT 2012

Additional instances of the peripheral Woolf: "A Death of One's Own" (focuses on Carolyn Heilbrun's suicide) http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_9589/ and Tanis Rideout's novel, Above All Things, which is about George Mallory with reported hints of Woolfian literary elements <http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/fyi/novelist-explores-climbers-obsession-160104495.htm> http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/fyi/novelist-explores-climbers-obsession-160104495.htm<http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/fyi/novelist-explores-climbers-obsession-160104495.html>l<http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/fyi/novelist-explores-climbers-obsession-160104495.html>

Vara