[Vwoolf] FW: London Blitz map

Danell Jones danelljones at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 9 11:39:38 EST 2012

  Thank you so much for sharing this site.  Seeing exactly where the
bombs dropped street by street is powerful.  I really appreciate this.

By way of an aside, for those interested in this period, check out the
British television series /Foyle's War/. Michael Kitchen (who played
Peter Walsh in the adaptation of /Mrs. Dalloway/) plays a policeman
solving crimes in WWII Hastings.

Danell