[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Miscellany Issue 82 Fall 2012

Allison Lin tzuyulin at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:45:40 EST 2012

Dear Vara and Friends,  Thank you so much. Congratulations to Madelyn and Brenda. I look forward to reading the latest issue of VWM. Last Friday I received my newly published book, _Mystic Virginia Woolf_ (Taipei: Showwe, 2012). I am excited and happy about it, because it is in Chinese. A few years ago I would not think that I can write about Woolf and humanity in Chinese, while I am in Gaziantep, Turkey! I sincerely hope that this positive Woolf energy will be with us, so that we can be strong within.  Best, Allison Dr Tzu Yu Allison LinAssistant ProfessorFaculty of Science and LiteratureDept of Western Language and LiteratureUniv of Gaziantep, 27310 Gaziantep, TurkeyOffice: 0090 342 317 2938International Representative of Literary London Society www.literarylondon.org